BIQ HS has started a pioneering linen dispensing automation project that will enable the Hospital Figueira da Foz to fully trace hospital uniforms and textiles, dispense them to clinical or supporting services, as well as effectively manage the laundry circuit.
– Real-time inventory of all garments
– Dispensing the correct garments to each professional
– Automated stock management with alerts
– User-friendly equipment
– Automatic recording of all incoming and outgoing stock movements
– Anti-circumvention system allowing significant savings, with real-time alerts
This project is being carried out in close collaboration with our partner LA FABRICA DE SOFTWARE.
It is with great pleasure that we celebrate the 25 years of achievements of BIQ Health Solutions, with a journey that fills us with #pride and #gratitude. We highlighted this day with a boat trip along the […]+
As part of the “HB.SAFE – Promoting Integration, Interoperability and Clinical Safety” project implemented since 2020 and supported by the Public Administration Modernisation and Capacity Building Support System (SAMA 2020), […]+